|How do we protect our families against the dangers of indoor air pollution? With products like the TriStar Mg™ Series and the PureStar that clean and refresh the air. When used together, the TriStar Mg™ Series Cleaning System and the PureStar™ Air Purifier can eliminate as much as 99.97% of all allergy and asthma causing particles 0.3 microns and larger. This includes dust mites, animal dander, tobacco smoke and other allergens commonly found in your home.|
Follow these suggestions to control indoor air pollution in your home:
- Vacuum mattresses regularly and wash bedding in warm water to prevent dust mites from aggravating allergies.
- Run a True HEPA Air Purifier, such as the PureStar, continuously to maximize the benefits.
- Vacuum your carpets, upholstery, drapes and bedding to remove mold spores, dust mites and other pollutants.
- Maintain the humidity at 50% or lower or use a dehumidifier to help control mold.
- Control dust with these tips:
- Vacuum surfaces instead of dusting.
- Shampoo carpets regularly.
- Change furnace and air conditioning filters at least once a month.
- Place doormats at front and back doors.
- Eliminate common household sources of dust (such as pop-up tissues).
- Caulk around windows and doors.
- Vent your dryer to the outside.
- Have your air ducts professionally cleaned every few years.
- Routinely change your bag and use a True HEPA filter.
| || |